Thursday, July 7, 2011

Galore

I have not dropped my blog, I promise. Leo and I are trying to save the future torment that is the electric bill and keep the super computer off. And it's really annoying to post from an iPod.

I might (I hope I don't jinx it) have a job opportunity soon. At this point, nothing can come soon enough. I have been in a consistently bad mood this summer from the family (-ies) drama and I'm starting to get sick of myself. That's pretty bad.

I've decided that once my pressing financial whatever's are dealt with I'm going to bite the $67 dollar bullet and get a laptop hard drive. I miss it, and it's just sitting there. I can't even sell it, so it needs to be resurected. I'm also tried of clunky PCs.

My parents won't stop arguing about the Casey Anthony trial. My mom joined a Facebook group called boycott all things Casey Anthony- books, movies, something liked that and I am slightly mortified, because those groups are like Facebook tacky spam mail. Why are parents on social networks now? I don't mind a lot but I do feel more confined in the picture and language department. Lord knows we all have those aunts who would call us out. That would be my Aunt Jane.

I have three blisters under my skin on my left hand 1st 2nd and 3rd finger. No fourth as of yet since I avoid it like the plague. I need to get this bridge sanded down ASAP. It's pretty painful.

This week I have decided to make a list of goals (aaaaa I'm turning into my mom with the list making) for next school year. Top ten so far consists of learning to play the C string without pressing or sounding floaty and making my vibrato wider. Also getting out of Greenville will earn a place.

I also have to clean the boat AGAIN because somebody refuses to put a cover on it!!!!!!! Of course this has no consequence to said person since he DOESN'T CLEAN IT, but just tells me I am, not ask mind you. God forbid I give my opinion, apparently I have an attitude problem. He has no idea what an attitude problem is.

I am going to start sewing again, and have earned permission to borrow taylors old sewing machine to make some curtains and pillows. August 1st can not come soon enough.

Done with this summer.

No comments: