Sunday, December 18, 2011

A long time I have watched

I am watching Star Wars TRILOGY in my clean and newly decorated apartment and I couldn't be more content.

First of all, I love Yoda, he is awesome. And Luke Skywalker is hot but Harrison Ford is hotter. Second, I love my new wall sconces (which I always pronounce scones) over my dinner table, it is so romantic and quaint. Third, I love my new lamp and seat cover, both of which I would not have gotten without Ryan's astute observations and critique. I also love my new picture that was a bee in it :D Even though Byron said it was ugly.

I had a great weekend with Carolina Philharmonic. The group is good, and the conductor is much more musical than other local conductors which I enjoyed working with. The hotel we stayed in was super nice, and we didn't have to check out until 2 so I had breakfast in bed and watched Sunday Morning in bed. I love Sunday Morning, my mom and I use to watch it every Sunday, which I suppose my mom still does. It reminds me of my childhood though.

I am excited for Christmas, because I am excited about the Christmas presents I have planned for people :D.

I get my viola back tomorrow!!!! I so super excited for my new bridge and sound post adjustment. I realized this weekend while playing on a substitute how spoiled I am by my nice instrument. I think it is going to make a huge difference. I can't wait to get down to business and practice.

Wesley is getting his haircut tomorrow, and then I am taking Wesley and Cadence (who is getting her hairs clipped and teeth cleaned) to take pictures with Santa! I think it is going to be really cute.

Tomorrow I need to buy some Christmas cards, and I was going to make fudge but I don't think I have time anymore which makes me sad. Oh well.

I think I need to listen to more opera.

Tomorrow, when I go to Raleigh, and hopefully get my viola, I will go to Trader Joe's for the first time. I am determined!

Tampa Tuesday, then back to NC for the New Years!

No comments: