Monday, December 19, 2011

Sinfonia

I GOT A NEW PHONE TODAY!!!!

It is a Galaxy Nexus and I really love it. I've only had it a few hours and I don't know how I lived without internet on my phone for so long.

So between my hard drive on my laptop crashing and my old old laptop breaking I have lost a ton of music I have burned over the years. (As in my first 3 years at ECU) So I wrote down some of the music I know I had before but lost and I didn't realize how much I put down because the music library people had to put the CD's in a BOX. A big box too, no little bag for me. I actually feel pretty bad, I wouldn't have wrote down so many if I knew how much it was. Leo went to get them and came back with "the box" and said it took them 45 minutes. I also can't believe they are letting us check out so many. I know one thing, I am turning these in ON TIME. That would be a huge fine.

I am very close to being done with Christmas shopping. I just have Leo's present and his family's. My family is all done and I am relieved. Well except for the CD I am making my mom but that can wait.

I am picking up my viola on my way to Tampa tomorrow and I am EXCITED! I can't wait to play it. I am spoiled by nice instruments.

This break is going to be the break of practicing at all moments of the day. The Hindemith, Kurtag, and Rode' and I are going to get very acquainted. I really hope my viola sounds good.

And now I have Willie Nelson's On The Road Again stuck in my head, however I am currently listening to Menuhin play Mozart concertos so I guess I am having an infamous moment of playing one piece and having another in my head (Aka, Prokofiev String Quartet no. 2 rehearsals).

Next time, I will be writing in 80 degree weather.

No comments: