Monday, June 6, 2011

Low tide

I've been pondering hobbies, besides Gustav...

I think I want to learn calligraphy, its pretty, will help my handwriting, and if I am good I'll make bank doing wedding invitations.



Finished up some work applications today, all the Starbucks (although they aren't hiring I figure why not) ones, Petsmart and JC Penney. Also Pizazz and Artisans, but I will have to turn those in later when I go to G-villa.

And of course studied, or looked at them and didn't retain shit. But once I cut out the flashcards I will be a vocab machine. Actually I'm going to be forgetting all this crap, might as well be honest with myself.

Now time for something completely different......





and....



1 comment:

Ryan Matthew said...

I'll be plastered the whole time my grandparents are here on cheap wine - I'll be thinking about you