Friday, June 3, 2011

Quick- Starts

So, I do not have a shit job resume. I realized that all I had were performing resumes, or teaching resumes. It was surprisingly difficult to make a shit job resume due to my lack of shit experience. Oh well, gotta start somewhere.

The SOM library is entirely empty besides the staff and some creepy old guy that looks like a New York homeless person. But he is wearing a volunteer firefighter shirt, so that explains a little. Not that I don't appreciate firefights because I really do, but the only ones I have ever known are either rednecks, old creeps, hot guys or bitchy women. And I promise that is my only stereotype statement for today.

I think I need to take Gustav out today and practice. Before he starts to develop baby dust allergies.

The one great thing about moving is finding out stuff you forgot you had but you like a lot more now then you did when you bought it. For example, the Kenneth Cole leather planner/address book organizer that I never really used but now I can't stop playing with. I'm even more excited about having stuff to do so I can fill it up. I <3 school supplies!

Also in that category would be my Japanese frog umbrella.

I wonder if the SOM library would charge me if they knew how much of their electricity I use per year to charge my phone. And steal their pencils.

Why can I not stop thinking of Justin when I see this? It doesn't even relate but its hilarious.

No comments: